Emergency First ResponseThe most popular training in this sport
This course combines independent study with practical exercises with an instructor that will help you to build the confidence and the skills to offer basic emergency care to any person needing it.
Thanks to this training you can develop the abilities to treat an emergency situation in the right way, with the confidence and calm needed to help the persons in risk.
- During this course you learn:
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) use
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce diseases transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations