For some people, diving is more than a sport or an adventure activity to enjoy occasionally: it is a passion! They dream about becoming professional divers to share their knowledge with other people in the future. The Dive Master course is perfect for them.
This course is the first step to enjoy diving as a career and not just like a hobby. With the guide of an instructor, the diver can expand his knowledge and improve his technique to reach the professional level. This program also helps to develop skills and leadership in the diver to let him supervise diving activities.
To get a Diver Master certification, the diver will have to study independently, but also he will receive some lessons from his instructor. Additionally, he will have to complete some techniques and resistance exercises in the water.
Some exercises will help him to increase his organizational capacity and problem solving skills to advice other divers about how they can improve their technique, reaching the goal of guiding and motivating other divers to enjoy this unique experience.
- PADI crew pack.
- Video chapters.
- Pool lessons training.
- Duration: 1 month or Maximo 3 months.
- Dive trainings.
- Quizzes and Exam.
- International and professional license.
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster.
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers.
- Diver safety and risk management.
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills.
- Business of diving and your career.
- Awareness of the dive environment.
- Dive setup and management Mapping an open water site.
- Conducting dive briefings.
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive.
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course.
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading.
- Discover Local Diving programs.