Description of the daily Scuba tours from Hermosa: The dive sites are formations of volcanic rock with corals. His dive profile is multilevel diving, can be made in free descents and online reference, currents are to be found moderate to nil. The visibility is between 25 and 50 feet with a temperature of between 70 and 85 ° F. Its maximum depth is 80 feet.
The minimum licensed required for this tour is: Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Diver or its equivalent (SSI, NAUI, FEDAS).
Customers should only lead to our dive center or we can also pick you up in your hotel. The time of arrival at the dive shop should be 8:00 am to try on the equipment.
Check Out Beach is 8:15 am approx. The boat ride takes 10-15 minutes. The tour lasts approximately 4 hours; we operate both morning and afternoon. Dry winds, ocean currents and the sun create the perfect setting for an unforgettable experience. The tour returns around 12:00
What is included in the tour
- Visibility: between 25 y 50 feet.
- Temperature: between 70 y 85 °F.
- Thermocline: abrup temperature change, some times.
- Descent: free and reference guideline.
- Minimum required license: Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver PADI or equivalent (SSI, NAUI, FEDAS).
- Duration: 4 hours approximately, operating in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Immersion profiles: multilevel diving
- Currents: from moderate to inexistent
- Maximum depth: 80 feet
- Distance: 10 -15 minutes in boat from Hermosa Beach