This destiny offers a great quantity of submarine fauna and because of its relative distance from the coast, visibility is guaranteed for divers during all the year. The presence of sea eagles, rays, white tip sharks and shoals of ureles. The relative distance from the coast ensures good visibility all year. The dive sites are formations of volcanic rock with corals. It´s a multilevel diving and can be made free descents, streams that can be found are moderate to nil; with a maximum depth of 90 feet. It has a visibility between 25 and 50 feet, with a temperature between 70 and 85 ° F sometimes with sudden temperature changes.
The minimum license required for this tour is: Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent (SSI, NAUI, FEDAS). Guests staying in the areas of Flamingo, Tamarindo, Langosta or Pinilla. The boat trip takes 20 minutes by boat from the beach; we operate both morning and afternoon.
The boat trip from Coco beach, Hermosa beach or any Resort in snake bay takes 45 minutes.
Que esta incluido en el tour
- Visibility: between 25 y 50 feet.
- Temperature: between 70 y 85 °F.
- Thermocline: abrup temperature change, some times.
- Descent: free.
- Minimum required license: Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver PADI or equivalent (SSI, NAUI, FEDAS).
- Duration: 4 hours approximately, operating in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Immersion profiles: multilevel diving
- Currents: from moderate to inexistent
- Maximum depth: 90 feet
- Distance: 45 minutes in boat from Hermosa Beach.